We collaborate with hospitals to enhance patients' transitions of care. Our passion is to promote patient health, satisfaction and loyalty while providing insight into the post-discharge experience. With our innovative communication platform and in-depth analytics, we support hospitals' financial well-being by reducing avoidable readmissions and allowing optimal use of skilled nursing resources.
A research team at Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has examined differences in the factors that best predict hospital readmissions occurring early in the 30-day cycle (Day 0-7) vs. later (Day 8-30). Our analysis suggests that this is a false dichotomy.
Working together with client hospitals, we…
- Enhance patient satisfaction and loyalty
- Give greater visibility into the post-discharge experience
- Increase the efficiency of nursing work
- Reduce readmissions
- Uncover risk factors for readmission
- Create statistical models of readmission so hospitals can target interventions to patients most in need
Applications of Our Services:
- 30-day post-discharge follow-up
- Assessment of satisfaction with hospital
- Maternity messaging
- Chronic disease management support
- Post-ED-visit follow-up
- Pre- and post-surgery calls
Copyright © 2015 ReInforced Care, Inc.